You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When ever i try to add my card it show me some problam like (your payment can’t verified)

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 2:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 6:32 AM

Hello kashifkhan8666,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We see you need help with verifying your payment method for your Apple ID. First we'd recommend trying to log out, then back in with your Apple ID. Also restart your device. Then follow additional steps in this resource:

Identity verification for Apple Card or Apple Cash

If your payment method still won't verify, reach out to our dedicated billing support team here:

Get Support - Apple

You can also contact our phone support directly through the number listed for your country at this link: 

Contact Apple for support and service

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 3, 2021 6:32 AM in response to kashifkhan8666

Hello kashifkhan8666,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We see you need help with verifying your payment method for your Apple ID. First we'd recommend trying to log out, then back in with your Apple ID. Also restart your device. Then follow additional steps in this resource:

Identity verification for Apple Card or Apple Cash

If your payment method still won't verify, reach out to our dedicated billing support team here:

Get Support - Apple

You can also contact our phone support directly through the number listed for your country at this link: 

Contact Apple for support and service

Take care.

When ever i try to add my card it show me some problam like (your payment can’t verified)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.