Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently downloaded my Covid record onto the Files app. I want to add it to my Health app, but there is no category for 'Immunization'. How do I create this category? Thanks for your help

I recently downloaded my Covid record onto the Files app on my iPhone11.

I want to add it to my Health app, but there is no category for 'Immunization'.

How do I create this category?

Thanks for your help

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 7:21 AM

2 replies

Nov 3, 2021 8:00 AM in response to Canada7Mexico5

Hey there Canada7Mexico5,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you would like to add your COVID-19 vaccination card to your Health app. We're happy to help.

You won't be able to manually create your own category in the Health app. What you'll need to do, is see if your Health institution supports connecting your health records to the Health app. Learn more about how to do this and how to check if you have a supported provider here: View health records on your iPhone or iPod touch

Once you do that, if you have a supported provider, you might even be able to add your vaccination information to Apple Wallet too, if you're using iOS 15.1 and later: Add verifiable COVID-19 vaccination information to Apple Wallet and Health

Best regards.

I recently downloaded my Covid record onto the Files app. I want to add it to my Health app, but there is no category for 'Immunization'. How do I create this category? Thanks for your help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.