Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

They restricted my Apple Pay AGAIN 😒

I have contacted them more than 3 times and no one has gotten back to me about removing the restriction from my Apple Pay. This has been quite a dilemma as I use this to transfer funds from my business to my personal accounts. I verified my identity for what seems like the 3rd time within a 4 month time span.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 12:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 6:33 PM

Go to your Apple Cash card

• iPhone: Open the Wallet app, then tap your Apple Cash card.
  • iPad: Open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card.
  • Apple Watch: Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card.

You'll see the option to Verify Identity or Contact Apple Support. Tap one, then follow the onscreen stepsLearn more about identity verification

1. If your account is restricted, you can still transfer your Apple Cash balance to your bank or use it to make purchases in stores, within apps, and on the web.1
  2. If your account is locked, you can't use Apple Cash to make purchases; add, send and receive money; or transfer the money in your account.

It is possible that you are violating the terms of use - https://applecash.greendot.com/termsconditions/

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2021 6:33 PM in response to AshleyTon

Go to your Apple Cash card

• iPhone: Open the Wallet app, then tap your Apple Cash card.
  • iPad: Open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card.
  • Apple Watch: Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card.

You'll see the option to Verify Identity or Contact Apple Support. Tap one, then follow the onscreen stepsLearn more about identity verification

1. If your account is restricted, you can still transfer your Apple Cash balance to your bank or use it to make purchases in stores, within apps, and on the web.1
  2. If your account is locked, you can't use Apple Cash to make purchases; add, send and receive money; or transfer the money in your account.

It is possible that you are violating the terms of use - https://applecash.greendot.com/termsconditions/

Nov 3, 2021 8:18 AM in response to AshleyTon

AshleyTon wrote:

I have contacted them more than 3 times and no one has gotten back to me about removing the restriction from my Apple Pay. This has been quite a dilemma as I use this to transfer funds from my business to my personal accounts. I verified my identity for what seems like the 3rd time within a 4 month time span.

Are you sure that action I underlined is not violating the terms? Apple Cash is not for business and it is not a transferring station. (I am not trying to argue or be snarky, I am trying to keep your account from being restricted or even permanently locked).

They restricted my Apple Pay AGAIN 😒

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.