Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new Apple Watch Series 7 band does not fit

New watch band with series 7 does not fit. Used Apple Watch sizing chart … however upon delivery does not fit. Too large

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 2:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 3:39 PM

I'm assuming this is one of the Solo versions, and as it was delivered you probably ordered it online from the Apple Store. If it has not been work you can probably return it, but the exact details will depend where you are in the world. Look for the return or exchange instructions in the order confirmation and delivery docs, including the invoice which should arrive in your email.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2021 3:39 PM in response to aftershock5781

I'm assuming this is one of the Solo versions, and as it was delivered you probably ordered it online from the Apple Store. If it has not been work you can probably return it, but the exact details will depend where you are in the world. Look for the return or exchange instructions in the order confirmation and delivery docs, including the invoice which should arrive in your email.

My new Apple Watch Series 7 band does not fit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.