Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Convert AAC files to mpegs

I would like to convert purchased AAC songs to mpegs and place on a flash drive so I can play in my new car. No CD player in new car.

iMac Pro

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 3:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 4:29 PM

JDB,

Use this procedure, and set the "Import Settings" for MP3: Convert a song to a different file format with the Apple Music app or iTunes for Windows – Apple Support (UK)

Note that this procedure creates a new file in the indicated format, and leaves the original in place. Makes sure the grab the new MP3 to copy to your flash drive, not the original AAC.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2021 4:29 PM in response to JDB38

JDB,

Use this procedure, and set the "Import Settings" for MP3: Convert a song to a different file format with the Apple Music app or iTunes for Windows – Apple Support (UK)

Note that this procedure creates a new file in the indicated format, and leaves the original in place. Makes sure the grab the new MP3 to copy to your flash drive, not the original AAC.

How to Convert AAC files to mpegs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.