Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 7

I ordered my watch series 7 online on October 14th 2021. As of today the order is still showing in processing. I'm in Australia. Does anyone know how long it is before the watch 7 ships?

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 12:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 7:39 PM

When you placed your order, the order confirmation you received should have clearly shown the date range when you can expect your watch. Do you not have the order confirmation from Apple?

FYI, the order will remain in Processing until the very moment it is preparing to ship. Its status will not change a moment sooner.

I ordered two Watch 7 in Stainless Steel on October 11th. My order confirmation clearly says the watches will deliver sometime between November 17th - 24th. I have no expectation Apple will be able to beat that projection, given the worldwide chip shortages and production delays caused by worldwide supply chain issues.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2021 7:39 PM in response to colinfrombirkdale

When you placed your order, the order confirmation you received should have clearly shown the date range when you can expect your watch. Do you not have the order confirmation from Apple?

FYI, the order will remain in Processing until the very moment it is preparing to ship. Its status will not change a moment sooner.

I ordered two Watch 7 in Stainless Steel on October 11th. My order confirmation clearly says the watches will deliver sometime between November 17th - 24th. I have no expectation Apple will be able to beat that projection, given the worldwide chip shortages and production delays caused by worldwide supply chain issues.

Nov 3, 2021 8:06 PM in response to lobsterghost1

Yes, my order did have a receive date of November 22 to 29. However, shipping from China to Australia by Apple has taken, on other orders I have placed online, over 3 weeks. I know there have been reported manufacturing delays but nothing reported by Apple so I was checking to see if anyone else was experiencing the same thing as me. Thanks for your reply. Cheers.

Apple Watch 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.