Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch series 7

trying to purchase apple watch series 7 online and it doesn't seem to go through.. my billing address is different than my shipping address. I am stationed in Cairo, Egypt and the option isn't listed. Another issue is the delivery date.. only free delivery is an option... and that would take plenty of time.

Please advise.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 2:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 3:36 PM

This is probably a sales-help question rather than technical support, but I will try to help based on the problems we have seen before. There are no Apple staff reading this peer-peer support site, Everyone here is a user just like you, sharing our knowledge to help others.

Most Apple sites do not support orders from outside their own area (usually = country) and never international delivery. It sounds like you might be away from home, maybe not in your home country. If that is the case you probably need to order from your home country's Apple site, and arrange delivery to someone you trust (family?) in your home country.

if that does not fit your situation please feel free to post back to explain more, or use the phone numbers on the Apple home page to contact Apple and ask the question to paidd staff.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2021 3:36 PM in response to Noha_

This is probably a sales-help question rather than technical support, but I will try to help based on the problems we have seen before. There are no Apple staff reading this peer-peer support site, Everyone here is a user just like you, sharing our knowledge to help others.

Most Apple sites do not support orders from outside their own area (usually = country) and never international delivery. It sounds like you might be away from home, maybe not in your home country. If that is the case you probably need to order from your home country's Apple site, and arrange delivery to someone you trust (family?) in your home country.

if that does not fit your situation please feel free to post back to explain more, or use the phone numbers on the Apple home page to contact Apple and ask the question to paidd staff.

Oct 19, 2021 4:46 PM in response to Noha_

I don't think you should have a problem if you have an iPhone and Apple Pay. If you are able to use the Apple Store app (look in App Store) from Egypt you might be able to setup your home and delivery addresses in the app, and it will offer Apple Pay when you place the order. You are well authenticated with the iPhone so I think different billing and delivery should not be a problem, I have ordered stuff sent to me while I have been visiting family (OK, still same country but nowhere near the same town).

If you are using the website store it might grab the local Apple site for your location. You can force it to the USA site to get back to English and $$$, look for the country selector link way down at the bottom right corner of most Apple website pages.

Apple watch series 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.