Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Green tint

Has anyone gone around to fix the green tint? The so-called Apple authorized serviced providers in Bangladesh have refused to even look at it as it was an iPhone that wasn't sold 'officially' in Bangladesh. Btw, I purchased this iPhone from UAE when I travelled back to Bangladesh.

No amount of software updates and iTunes restores have fixed this issue. Even iOS 15 fails to fix this! Apple still does not acknowledge the hardware defect.

Has anyone actually been able to fix this? I'm stuck in Bangladesh now and will be able to get back to UAE, but my iPhone warranty will be expired by then. Don't want to be charged for Apple's poor quality control.

iPhone 12

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 4:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 4:54 AM

Hello,

Hmm, can't see it in your photo. However, there can be some distortion in low-light conditions with dark backgrounds. Try this:

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size. Then change Contrast, Color Filters, and Reduce White Point and other settings until it is better.

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2021 4:54 AM in response to NayelR6

Hello,

Hmm, can't see it in your photo. However, there can be some distortion in low-light conditions with dark backgrounds. Try this:

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size. Then change Contrast, Color Filters, and Reduce White Point and other settings until it is better.

Good luck.

iPhone 12 Green tint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.