Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Iphone 13 green screen issue - An urgent issue needs to be added in Apple Service Programs

Many iPhone 13 users are facing green screen issues and the Apple company has taken these things very lightly. They do not understand the seriousness of this issue and play with the emotions of users. There are lots of brands in the market offering electronic products at very low cost but still, people choose iPhone regardless of price just because of the trust they have in the brand. But now iPhones are not worth buying as the company is not serious about the quality of the mobile they produce.

I paid 85000 rupees for an iPhone 13 and got a green screen issue in less than 2 years. As this is a manufacturing defect, I am expecting an exemption to repair the mobile from this brand. If not goodbye to all Apple products.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 6:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 6:59 AM

Apple Support Communities is set up as an end-user to end-user technical issue support service (i.e., users like you helping other users). Feedback for Apple will likely get more attention if you send it using: Product Feedback - Apple

Similar questions

3 replies

Aug 25, 2023 7:05 AM in response to Limnos

I sent feedback to Apple and have discussed this issue through Apple customer care, but they have a very simple answer - No warranty, pay for repair! Even service center people are saying it's a common issue reported by iPhone 13 users, but Apple hasn't made any official announcement regarding this. That's why I mentioned in the main post "Apple is not taking common user issues seriously".

Aug 25, 2023 7:30 AM in response to GeorgeJosephV

Frankly I am not seeing many posts about this. I know that to you this is very important but you will really have to resolve this with Apple. This is a technical question and answer forum and isn't the place to resolve your issue. The people responding here do not work for Apple so there isn't anything we can do about it.

Iphone 13 green screen issue - An urgent issue needs to be added in Apple Service Programs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.