Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SD card ejects when entering standby.

Updated OS to Monterey on full release day and since then my MBP often ejects my Transcend JetDrive Lite 256GB when computer goes to standby. have to keep re-inserting card. This didn't EVER happen before updating to Monterey.

MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 7:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 7:08 AM

Ian Stockdale wrote:

Updated OS to Monterey on full release day and since then my MBP often ejects my Transcend JetDrive Lite 256GB when computer goes to standby. have to keep re-inserting card. This didn't EVER happen before updating to Monterey.

?

standby causes kernel power management to automatically hibernate a machine after it has slept for a specified time period..

Did you try making changes in >System Preferences>Battery>

Set sleep and wake settings for your Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2021 7:08 AM in response to Ian Stockdale

Ian Stockdale wrote:

?

standby causes kernel power management to automatically hibernate a machine after it has slept for a specified time period..

Did you try making changes in >System Preferences>Battery>

Set sleep and wake settings for your Mac - Apple Support

SD card ejects when entering standby.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.