Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows 11 - Unable to connect to iTunes Store

Since upgrading to Windows 11, I've been unable to get iTunes for Windows to correctly connect to the storefront.

Instead of loading any of the pages, the storefront just sits at a blank store screen. On the few times I've been able to load the storefront, I haven't been able to navigate through the store at all. As well, links to the store from my library (like looking for an album on the store) don't work correctly.

Running in Windows 8 compatibility mode also does not resolve the issue.

Does anyone know a workaround for this?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 7:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 11:02 AM

I am having the exact same issue and Apple Support tried for hours to resolve but just now threw up their hands and told me to contact Microsoft! I suspect its a bug in Windows 11 or an incompatibility issue in Tunes. BTW - when I run the diagnostics in iTunes I get the "Secure link to iTunes Store failed" message. Tried all f the fixes for this issue and nothing seems to work. BTW - if I let the UI sit, it eventually connects to the iTunes Store but hen every click takes several minutes to open (if it ever does...)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2021 11:02 AM in response to illuser

I am having the exact same issue and Apple Support tried for hours to resolve but just now threw up their hands and told me to contact Microsoft! I suspect its a bug in Windows 11 or an incompatibility issue in Tunes. BTW - when I run the diagnostics in iTunes I get the "Secure link to iTunes Store failed" message. Tried all f the fixes for this issue and nothing seems to work. BTW - if I let the UI sit, it eventually connects to the iTunes Store but hen every click takes several minutes to open (if it ever does...)

Windows 11 - Unable to connect to iTunes Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.