Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund (Fedex returned my phone)

I ordered the phone, but it was never delivered and the courier company sent it back to the sender. Apple has received the phone today. But I never received a refund, and not any information. I don’t know what to do, I don’t have the opportunity to call apple.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 7:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 3:11 PM

We are all other users here and do not work for Apple, so we cannot make calls for you. As long as you have proof that Fedex returned the phone and Apple received it, you need to contact Apple to make sure you get a refund. You can do that by phone or use the link for Apple support in the upper right corner. Explain the problem and ask to be transferred to the right department or whatever it is you need to do.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2021 3:11 PM in response to husein33

We are all other users here and do not work for Apple, so we cannot make calls for you. As long as you have proof that Fedex returned the phone and Apple received it, you need to contact Apple to make sure you get a refund. You can do that by phone or use the link for Apple support in the upper right corner. Explain the problem and ask to be transferred to the right department or whatever it is you need to do.

Refund (Fedex returned my phone)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.