Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

activation lock

we have a device that was activation locked by a former employee we have tried several times to work with Enterprise Support but to no avail what ever we provide is not not accepted as sufficient proof of purchase. And it appears no one is able to speak with the security team to find out why we are being denied i have submitted corporate invoices and wrote in the serial number and imei as requested yet it is still not being accepted I'm fresh out of ideas and frustrated with the lack of support

iPhone XR

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 8:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 11:56 AM

The people responding on this forum are mostly users like you and we only know things from a user perspective. The few Apple employees who post here do not work in that kind of customer support. I agree that from what others have posted in similar topics, Apple appears to have insulated its lock removal team from protracted debates with disgruntled applicants for this service. Tell them what you think:

Click on this link for Apple products feedback links --> http://www.apple.com/feedback/

Apple is unlikely to respond but your comment will be read.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2021 11:56 AM in response to DFMWR-Fthood

The people responding on this forum are mostly users like you and we only know things from a user perspective. The few Apple employees who post here do not work in that kind of customer support. I agree that from what others have posted in similar topics, Apple appears to have insulated its lock removal team from protracted debates with disgruntled applicants for this service. Tell them what you think:

Click on this link for Apple products feedback links --> http://www.apple.com/feedback/

Apple is unlikely to respond but your comment will be read.

activation lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.