Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update Link to Healthcare Provider in Apple Health

I connected my healthcare provider to Apple Health on my iPhone so that my records from that provider will show up in Apple Health. Connecting the provider was easy to set up. I noticed, however, that no records from the provider were showing up after around April 2021. I checked with my provider and discovered that they changed their patient portal over the summer and it now has a new web address. How can I get the link updated that Apple is using to connect to the provider?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 10:03 AM

Hello trevorcpa,

We see you're looking to update the Apple Health app with your provider's latest info, we can help out there.

This page here can help with getting that accomplished: View health records on your iPhone or iPod touch

It's possible you may need to remove what's there (bottom of the page for steps), and then re-add it using the article's steps.

Prior to making any changes, it'll always be good to make a backup to iCloud (or an encrypted backup to iTunes): How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you continue to have issues, we'd recommend following up directly with Apple Support's Advisors that specialize in the Health app: Get Support

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2021 10:03 AM in response to trevorcpa

Hello trevorcpa,

We see you're looking to update the Apple Health app with your provider's latest info, we can help out there.

This page here can help with getting that accomplished: View health records on your iPhone or iPod touch

It's possible you may need to remove what's there (bottom of the page for steps), and then re-add it using the article's steps.

Prior to making any changes, it'll always be good to make a backup to iCloud (or an encrypted backup to iTunes): How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you continue to have issues, we'd recommend following up directly with Apple Support's Advisors that specialize in the Health app: Get Support

Take care.

Update Link to Healthcare Provider in Apple Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.