Can’t link health records

in the health app, trying to add medical records from an approved provider, but under my profile > browse below health categories there is no listing for “ health records”. My spouse’s phone shows this option and is linked to their records with the provider, mine is missing, the option isn’t even visible. Iphone 13, vs 16.3.1. How to “unhide” this feature - anyone?

Posted on Apr 17, 2023 7:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2023 7:37 PM

If you're having trouble linking your health records in the Health app on your iPhone 13, here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS installed on your iPhone. Go to Settings > General > Software Update to check for any available updates and install them if necessary.
  2. Check if your provider is supported. Not all healthcare providers support the Health Records feature. Make sure that your provider is one of the supported providers. You can check the list of supported providers in the Health app by going to your profile > Health Records > Add Account.
  3. Check if the Health Records feature is enabled. Go to Settings > Health > Health Records and make sure that the "Health Records" option is turned on.
  4. Check if you have added any health data sources. In the Health app, go to the Browse tab, then scroll down and look for "Health Records". If you don't see this option, it's possible that you have not added any health data sources yet. To do this, tap on "Health Data" in the Browse tab, then tap on "Add Data" and choose a category.
  5. If the issue persists, you may need to contact Apple Support for further assistance.

I hope these steps help you troubleshoot the issue with linking your health records in the Health app on your iPhone 13.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2023 7:37 PM in response to Jolmcd

If you're having trouble linking your health records in the Health app on your iPhone 13, here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS installed on your iPhone. Go to Settings > General > Software Update to check for any available updates and install them if necessary.
  2. Check if your provider is supported. Not all healthcare providers support the Health Records feature. Make sure that your provider is one of the supported providers. You can check the list of supported providers in the Health app by going to your profile > Health Records > Add Account.
  3. Check if the Health Records feature is enabled. Go to Settings > Health > Health Records and make sure that the "Health Records" option is turned on.
  4. Check if you have added any health data sources. In the Health app, go to the Browse tab, then scroll down and look for "Health Records". If you don't see this option, it's possible that you have not added any health data sources yet. To do this, tap on "Health Data" in the Browse tab, then tap on "Add Data" and choose a category.
  5. If the issue persists, you may need to contact Apple Support for further assistance.

I hope these steps help you troubleshoot the issue with linking your health records in the Health app on your iPhone 13.

May 19, 2024 6:58 AM in response to Jolmcd

If you bought your device abroad or unlocked, it’s possible it was set for another region.

Health Records are only available if the phone’s language and region settings are in the USA, UK or Canada.

To check/change settings, go to:

Settings>General>Language & Region (Below Date & Time)

Once you’ve ensured your Region Settings are compatible…

Go to the Health app:

Tap Browse in the bottom right corner.

Scroll to bottom, look for Health Records.

Tap Add Account.

Can’t link health records

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.