Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I restore deleted contacts?

How do I restore my lost contacts?

I followed the instructions online that told me to go to iCloud.com. And under settings scroll to the bottom of the page or it will say advance. On my iPhone X that does not happen. There is no scrolling to the bottom of the page that says advanced! Am I just out of all of my 20 years of contacts?

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 9:14 AM

2 replies

Nov 4, 2021 10:19 AM in response to jpear2000

Hello jpear2000,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities, and we understand wanting to get your contacts back and will do what we can to help.

Are you sure your contacts were stored in iCloud? Contacts can also be stored in other mail accounts like Gmail or Outlook.

Add your other email account contacts and see if they return: Set up mail, contacts, and calendar accounts on iPhone

If you feel your contacts are in iCloud or remember them being in iCloud, from the iCloud website from a computer browser (not your iPhone) you go to Account Settings first. It should say Advanced on the left-hand side.

Take care.

how do I restore deleted contacts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.