Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to restore contacts on iPhone?

How to restore contacts on iPhone. Contacts simply disappeared. I’ve heard it said that Apple intentionally dies this instill fear and get people to enroll in extra iCloud space $$$

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 8:59 AM

That is not true, Apple is not trying to instill fear. If you removed an email the contacts were attached to them. go here - Contacts

9 replies

Jan 6, 2022 6:38 PM in response to nny1001

Conspiracies are “unproven hypotheses” which hold no definitive proof or fact.

What happened to my stored contacts on iPhone was not something caused by my own hand, but rather an intentional act by an “alternative party.”

Circumstantial evidences supports the finding that Apple was that party (with motive, intent, and opportunity).

FN: This event occurred TWICE. Two separate occasions.

Verdict: Apple “likely” did indeed (via program and process) act to delete my (et. al.) Contacts from iPhone.

Jan 6, 2022 7:07 PM in response to BrownEagle420

BrownEagle420 Said:

"How to restore contacts on iPhone?: How to restore contacts on iPhone. Contacts simply disappeared. I’ve heard it said that Apple intentionally dies this instill fear and get people to enroll in extra iCloud space $$$"

-------

Sync Through iCloud:

Enable Contacts on all of the devices associated to your Apple ID, and it would pop up. So, if a computer has these contacts, then enable Contacts in its iCloud Settings on both devices.

Jan 6, 2022 11:38 PM in response to BrownEagle420

BrownEagle420 Said:

"While waiting for a reply through community forum, I found resolution via internet. I do appreciate your advice and guidance. Just couldn’t sit around waiting. Very trying experience losing all that important data."

-------

What's the Solution?:

Do your Part: Please provide the solution. Doing so would help many for certain.

How to restore contacts on iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.