Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you turn off multitasking? I don't see a multitasking option using iPadOS 15.

How do you turn off multitasking? I don't see a multitasking option using iPadOS 15.

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 2:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 3:16 PM

Sax On the Beach wrote:

Multi-tasking is a core feature of iPadOS 15. Unlike previous versions of iPadOS, multi-tasking cannot now be disabled.

Apple do invite constructive comments and feature requests via their product feedback portal:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

14 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2021 3:16 PM in response to Sax On the Beach

Sax On the Beach wrote:

Multi-tasking is a core feature of iPadOS 15. Unlike previous versions of iPadOS, multi-tasking cannot now be disabled.

Apple do invite constructive comments and feature requests via their product feedback portal:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

Nov 11, 2021 10:54 AM in response to Sax On the Beach

This just makes me sad. I wish technology was more inclusive and tech creators made suitable interfaces for people with disabilities. It just seems to be going the opposite way - ever expandning feature libraries and soon we will need to attend courses to learn to use the gadgets. I wonder how much of the possibilities an average user even uses. We have quite specific user profiles so it would make sense to be able to customize so that the user is fully comfortable and in control of the interface.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.