Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m missing a playlist on Apple Music

I don’t know how this happened. Well I was restoring my phone, and everything came back, but my playlist on Apple Music. It was already glitchy before restoring it because a few songs kept disappearing from the playlist. I had exactly 343 songs on the playlist, and I went to add more music to the playlist, and when I did that, it brought me down to 156 songs. I was like “WTF” . So I just said “screw it” and I reset my phone to factory settings and everything did come back, but the **** playlist. I checked the settings and I did had my library synced and all that. So if there’s any other way I get it back, I’ll appreciate it.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 3:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 1:23 PM

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities KevinGrimes,

We understand you're missing a playlist you had created in Apple Music, after restoring your Android device to resolve a different issue.

Providing some additional information, may increase your chances of getting a helpful response from the community.

You mentioned you reset your device to factory settings, and everything came back. To be sure we have a clear understanding, was a backup restored to the device, or do you mean all your music came back once signing back into Music?

Are the songs that were in the playlist, still showing up in your library? Were they downloaded or streaming? Was there any lapse in your Apple Music subscription?

Additional information is available, here: Use Apple Music with your Android devices

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2021 1:23 PM in response to KevinGrimes

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities KevinGrimes,

We understand you're missing a playlist you had created in Apple Music, after restoring your Android device to resolve a different issue.

Providing some additional information, may increase your chances of getting a helpful response from the community.

You mentioned you reset your device to factory settings, and everything came back. To be sure we have a clear understanding, was a backup restored to the device, or do you mean all your music came back once signing back into Music?

Are the songs that were in the playlist, still showing up in your library? Were they downloaded or streaming? Was there any lapse in your Apple Music subscription?

Additional information is available, here: Use Apple Music with your Android devices

Cheers!

I’m missing a playlist on Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.