Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help Accessing iCloud without the Trusted Phone

I don't have access to the trusted phone number and I don't remember the iCloud password. How can I access my iCloud account?

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 3:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 6:36 PM

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

If you have 2 Factor Authentication enabled, you can use account recovery. The Recovery Process is an automated process and the length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. The article below has some suggestions to shorten the time the process takes.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.   *

The only way to reset it instantly is to remember the password and sign into your Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2021 6:36 PM in response to iPhoneIssueHelp

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

If you have 2 Factor Authentication enabled, you can use account recovery. The Recovery Process is an automated process and the length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. The article below has some suggestions to shorten the time the process takes.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.   *

The only way to reset it instantly is to remember the password and sign into your Apple ID.

Help Accessing iCloud without the Trusted Phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.