Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spotify songs unable to Download into new Apple Watch 7

Spotify is unable to download my playlist into my new Apple watch. When I go into my iphone and select "Download to my Apple watch". Inside the spotify watch app, the Download folder is showing "Loading" but nothing happens.

I did uninstall and reinstall the Spotify app in the new watch but no improvment.

Anyone having this problem?

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 6:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 2:43 PM

Hey there, zero44!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're havig issues with using the Spotify app on your Apple Watch to download music. To troubleshoot this, make sure your Apple Watch and iPhone are both fully up-to-date:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update your Apple Watch

If they're up-to-date already, let's complete a standard restart on both devices:

Restart your iPhone

How to restart your Apple Watch

Beyond that, we would recommend reaching out to the developer of the app for additional assistance. You can find their contact information with the steps here: How to contact an app developer

Cheers!

Similar questions

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2021 2:43 PM in response to zero44

Hey there, zero44!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're havig issues with using the Spotify app on your Apple Watch to download music. To troubleshoot this, make sure your Apple Watch and iPhone are both fully up-to-date:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update your Apple Watch

If they're up-to-date already, let's complete a standard restart on both devices:

Restart your iPhone

How to restart your Apple Watch

Beyond that, we would recommend reaching out to the developer of the app for additional assistance. You can find their contact information with the steps here: How to contact an app developer

Cheers!

Spotify songs unable to Download into new Apple Watch 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.