Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Drafts & sent emails

My iPad has suddenly stopped saving drafts and sent emails. I haven’t changed anything and it was working fine, so I don’t understand why it has suddenly just stopped. I haven’t changed POP or IMAP so can’t see why that would affect it. I’ve tried switching it off completely but that hasn’t worked. Any suggestions please? It is iPadSO 14.8

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 1:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 2:27 AM

Your iPad will benefit from update.

If your iPad is running iPadOS 14.8, you should update to the current version. With iPadOS 14.8 currently running, you have two options:

1) Update to iPadOS 14.8.1

2) Update to iPadOS 15.1

Should the update fail to resolve the issue, you may need to remove the offending email account from your iPad, restart, then re-add your email account(s). If using IMAP, no mail will be lost - as your email will still be available on the Mail Server.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2021 2:27 AM in response to Monty236

Your iPad will benefit from update.

If your iPad is running iPadOS 14.8, you should update to the current version. With iPadOS 14.8 currently running, you have two options:

1) Update to iPadOS 14.8.1

2) Update to iPadOS 15.1

Should the update fail to resolve the issue, you may need to remove the offending email account from your iPad, restart, then re-add your email account(s). If using IMAP, no mail will be lost - as your email will still be available on the Mail Server.

Drafts & sent emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.