Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why am i all of a sudden getting this message when I try to upload a file to my icloud...“checkbook 13-21.xlsx” couldn’t be uploaded.Try uploading the file again later.

why am i all of a sudden getting this message when I try to upload a file to my icloud...“checkbook 13-21.xlsx” couldn’t be uploaded.Try uploading the file again later.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 10:00 AM

2 replies

Nov 5, 2021 10:51 AM in response to jkilko

Hi there jkilko,

Thanks for taking the time to join us in Apple Support Communities! We understand you're seeing an error when attempting to upload files to iCloud from your Windows PC. We're glad you're here and we can provide some guidance.

"If you receive an error when you try to move a file from iCloud for Windows, you might need to download the file to your Windows PC. After you download the file, try moving it again. " Have a look at the 'See your files and folders with iCloud Drive' section of this support article for more information:

Set up and use iCloud for Windows

Are you using iCloud Drive with iCloud for Windows? You'll want to be sure you're following the steps in the link below:

View, add, or remove iCloud Drive files in iCloud for Windows

We hope this information is helpful. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any more questions.

Take care!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.