Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In Apple iCloud account I see a list of all of my devices but I do not see them all in Find My Iphone

How can I see all of my signed in devices on my iCloud account and find my iPhone application?

I want to lock one of the devices that already signed in into my iCloud account, but when I log in to my iCloud and go to setting, I see the device but I do not see it when I navigate to Find my iPhone. How Can I lock the phone in this case?

Does removing the device will lock it or wipe the data?

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 3:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 4:22 AM

You can only mark the device as lost if it's connected to your Find My, which means that Find My had to be enabled on the device before you lost it.

You can mark your device by doing the following:

1. Open the Find My app
  2. Head over to the "Devices" tab.
  3. Tap on the device you want to mark as lost.
  4. Swipe up and tap on the "Activate" button at "Mark As Lost".

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2021 4:22 AM in response to HishamAlhawal

You can only mark the device as lost if it's connected to your Find My, which means that Find My had to be enabled on the device before you lost it.

You can mark your device by doing the following:

1. Open the Find My app
  2. Head over to the "Devices" tab.
  3. Tap on the device you want to mark as lost.
  4. Swipe up and tap on the "Activate" button at "Mark As Lost".

In Apple iCloud account I see a list of all of my devices but I do not see them all in Find My Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.