Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I remove device from Icloud

I need to remove two devices from my icloud Account ,

I Try to do this by two different ways

with two different separate devices

one from Acc sitting "Apple ID " in iphone and from Mac,

and another way from by using app [Find My] also from separate device iphone and Mac

but Nothing happened , the device still showing under my icloud Accounts

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Aug 30, 2020 7:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2020 8:36 PM

Here, try this, to remove using iCloud.com

1. Go to Settings on iCloud.com, then look at the My Devices section.If you don’t see the My Devices section, your account just has access to iCloud web-only features. To gain access to other iCloud features, set up iCloud on your iOS device or Mac.
  2. In the list of devices, click the one you want to remove.
  3. Click the Delete button next to the device. If you don’t see the Delete button, click Remove Device (below the device’s serial or IMEI number).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2020 8:36 PM in response to M_Ebada

Here, try this, to remove using iCloud.com

1. Go to Settings on iCloud.com, then look at the My Devices section.If you don’t see the My Devices section, your account just has access to iCloud web-only features. To gain access to other iCloud features, set up iCloud on your iOS device or Mac.
  2. In the list of devices, click the one you want to remove.
  3. Click the Delete button next to the device. If you don’t see the Delete button, click Remove Device (below the device’s serial or IMEI number).

How can I remove device from Icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.