Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What sim card does an Apple iPhone 13 Pro use? I just purchased an iPhone 13 Pro from Apple. I currently use an iPhone 6. Can I transfer the sim card from iPhone 6 to iPhone 13 Pro? Thanks.

What sim card does an Apple iPhone 13 Pro use? I just purchased an iPhone 13 Pro from Apple. I currently use an iPhone 6. Can I transfer the sim card from iPhone 6 to iPhone 13 Pro? Thanks.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 10:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 11:28 PM

Your iPhone 13 uses a Nano size SIM card. Your iPhone 6 uses the same Nano size SIM card. You can interchange them between the two iPhones.

One thing to note and that is that some carriers require the user to get a new SIM card for 5G service. If your carrier has 5G service, then contact them to ask whether you will need the new SIM card for your iPhone 13 Pro.

Axel F.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2021 11:28 PM in response to rolandfromshreveport

Your iPhone 13 uses a Nano size SIM card. Your iPhone 6 uses the same Nano size SIM card. You can interchange them between the two iPhones.

One thing to note and that is that some carriers require the user to get a new SIM card for 5G service. If your carrier has 5G service, then contact them to ask whether you will need the new SIM card for your iPhone 13 Pro.

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.