Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problemi schermo

Buongiorno, un anno fa ho comprato il mio imac 27" e dopo essere passato prima a Big Sur e poi a Monterey il mio computer ha cominciato ad avere problemi allo schermo sia in fase di accensione che in fase di spegnimento, ho già contattato l'assistenza apple per ricevere ulteriori chiarimenti, sia per telefono ma anche al centro assistenza, ma nessuno è riuscito a risolvere il problema. Qualcuno di voi ha riscontrato lo stesso problema?

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 4:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 5:00 AM

-0apple0- wrote:

Screen problems

Hello, a year ago I bought my imac 27 "and after moving first to Big Sur and then to Monterey my computer started having problems with the screen both in the start-up phase and in the shutdown phase, I have already contacted the apple assistance to receive further clarifications, both by phone but also to the service center, but no one was able to solve the problem Did any of you encounter the same problem?

What is the issue you are having with the screen...?

If your Mac display doesn't look right - Apple Support

Similar questions

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2021 5:00 AM in response to -0apple0-

-0apple0- wrote:

Screen problems

Hello, a year ago I bought my imac 27 "and after moving first to Big Sur and then to Monterey my computer started having problems with the screen both in the start-up phase and in the shutdown phase, I have already contacted the apple assistance to receive further clarifications, both by phone but also to the service center, but no one was able to solve the problem Did any of you encounter the same problem?

What is the issue you are having with the screen...?

If your Mac display doesn't look right - Apple Support

Nov 5, 2021 5:07 AM in response to -0apple0-

-0apple0- wrote:

Screen problems a normal ignition does not take place, during the ignition phase the screen turns off and then turns on and at the same time there is a change of colors a chromatic variation and then the dock changes the original resolution. while when I turn it off, the screen flickers

reinstall the macOS on top of your existing macOS to sort anomalies

How to reinstall macOS from macOS Recovery - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204904

Nov 5, 2021 5:31 AM in response to -0apple0-

-0apple0- wrote:i took it to apple center two weeks ago, they formatted it and reinstalled the operating system but nothing has changed.

Take it back.

Contact Apple Support on line  https://getsupport.apple.com/

Call Customer Support  (800) MYAPPLE (800–692–7753)

or call  AppleCare Support at 1-800-APLCARE (800-275-2273)

Outside the USA—Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232

Problemi schermo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.