Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help! How To Permanently Get Windows To Always Trust iPhone 5s

I hate it when ever I plug my iPhone 5s into the laptop it keeps asking if I trust the computer, is there anyway I can permanently stop this from asking me every time?

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 8:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2021 10:34 AM

Hello dlilligaf1976.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that "Trust this Computer" keeps popping up when your iPhone 5s is connected to your computer. We will be glad to assist.

Let's see if resetting the Trust settings helps. After resetting the Trust settings you will initially be prompted to trust the computer.

"Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Location & Privacy."

About the 'Trust This Computer' alert on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you need more help, Contact Apple for support and service

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 6, 2021 10:34 AM in response to dlilligaf1976

Hello dlilligaf1976.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that "Trust this Computer" keeps popping up when your iPhone 5s is connected to your computer. We will be glad to assist.

Let's see if resetting the Trust settings helps. After resetting the Trust settings you will initially be prompted to trust the computer.

"Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Location & Privacy."

About the 'Trust This Computer' alert on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you need more help, Contact Apple for support and service

Cheers.

Help! How To Permanently Get Windows To Always Trust iPhone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.