Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ICLOUD ACCOUNT

I CHANGE MY APPLE ID EMAIL, NOW MY ICLOUD ACCOUNT ASK FOR ME TO SIGN IN SHOWING MY OLD APPLE EMAIL AND WONT ALLOW ME TO CHANGE THE EMAIL ADDRESS, LOG IN MY ITUNES ACCOUNT TO SEE MY ID INFO THE ACCOUNT SHOWS MY NEW ID EMAIL,ALL OTHER APPLE ACCOUNT SHOW NEW ID ONLY ICLOUD SHOWS OLD ID AND I CAN NOT CHANGE THE ID INFO

THANK YOU

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 11:14 AM

4 replies

Nov 6, 2021 11:56 AM in response to MARSHALLBYLAW

Hello MARSHALLBYLAW,

We're glad you thought to ask Apple Support Communities about the issue you're having with signing in to your iCloud account after changing your Apple ID email address. To be sure we're on the same page, are these the steps you took to change your email address: Change your Apple ID

If so, if you type your current password (please don't share your password or Apple ID here) does it accept it and allow you to sign in? If not, let us know more details:

• Where exactly are you trying to sign in? The iCloud website, device settings, or somewhere else?
  • Which device are you using and which software version is installed as menu options can vary?

The more details you can provide the better.

Take care.

Nov 12, 2021 9:25 PM in response to TammyW_03

FIRST THANK YOU FOR REPLYING TO MY QUESTION

1) LOG ON MY I-TUNES ACCOUNT THEN ENTERED INTO MY SETTINGS AND CHANGED THE E-MAIL & PASSWORD ALL MY ACCOUNTS APPLE STORE, NETFLIX APPLE WALLET AND OTHERS ACCEPT THE NEW ID & PASSWORD.

ICLOUD CONTINUES TO POP UP ON MY LAPTOP ASKING ME TO LOGIN SO ICLOUD CAN BACKUP MY IMFORMATION.

ICLOUD WEBSITE IS REQUESTING ME TO LOGIN, WHEN THE PROMPT BY ICLOUD COMES ON TO THE SCREEN THE ID I CAN NOT CHANGS ONLY THE PASSWORD, I TRIED BOTH OLD AND NEW ONE WITHOUT ANY LUCK, ONLY ID OR PASSWORD INCORRECT

ICLOUD ACCOUNT

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.