Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to get a zero balance letter from Apple credit card despite 6 phone calls, need help please.

Has someone being able to get a zero balance letter from apple? I called and requested the letter 6 times no luck.

Desperate

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 5:39 PM

Similar questions

7 replies

Nov 5, 2021 5:55 PM in response to deya240

deya240 Said:

"Unable to get a zero balance letter from Apple credit card despite 6 phone calls, need help please.: Has someone being able to get a zero balance letter from apple? I called and requested the letter 6 times no luck. Desperate"

-------

Purchase Something:

Haven't come across this yet. So, my answer would be: Purchase something that is more expensive than what your balance is. Phoomph! All is set.

Nov 5, 2021 6:43 PM in response to deya240

I definitely understand the situation you are in. Mortgage lenders make it sound like the documents they ask for is the only option.

You should be totally fine providing your last statement along with the unofficial payment transactions for the card with the corresponding debit transactions from your bank account. Obviously check with your lender to be sure though.

The big reason “zero balance” letters don’t get issued is because of accrued interest. You might have better luck requesting an “Account Payoff” letter which should show your current balance and any accrued interest that will be charged at the end of the statement period. For credit cards those are less common and may require you close the account, which would be a bad move unless your home lender requested that.

Hopefully the rest of the lending process has been easier and early congratulations on the new home (or refinance)!

Nov 5, 2021 6:00 PM in response to deya240

Hello,

I assume you need this for some type of financial transaction. I previously worked in finance and can let you know not many companies offer ad-hoc custom documents like that. You should be perfectly fine providing your most recent statement balance page with a copy of your recent activity, if the statement is not enough.

Download or export your Apple Card statements and transactions - Apple Support

I hope this helps.

Unable to get a zero balance letter from Apple credit card despite 6 phone calls, need help please.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.