Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari is super slow in my iPhone 12 Pro after updating to 15.1

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 8:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2021 2:47 PM

Hello Poongadan,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out here in Apple Support Communities. From what we gather you've notice performance issues on the iPhone using Safari after updating. There are a few steps you can try to help isolate. This includes restarting the device, checking for app updates in the App Store and clearing your website data to test the issue. Take a look at the resources below and keep us updated.

Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

About iOS performance on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Warm Regards.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 6, 2021 2:47 PM in response to Poongadan

Hello Poongadan,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out here in Apple Support Communities. From what we gather you've notice performance issues on the iPhone using Safari after updating. There are a few steps you can try to help isolate. This includes restarting the device, checking for app updates in the App Store and clearing your website data to test the issue. Take a look at the resources below and keep us updated.

Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

About iOS performance on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Warm Regards.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.