Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can the iPhone be hacked without open access to it?

Can the iPhone be hacked without open access to it? Please help, I have phone problems

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Nov 6, 2021 6:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2021 7:45 AM

Problems with whatsapp began, then the code with all contacts changed because "one or more of your devices was logged in or out", then the PIN code of the two-step verification changed and I could not log in to the application, had to reset the two-step verification and create another PIN. After 12 hours, problems with the phone itself began. The password to unlock the iPhone was allegedly incorrect, although I entered it correctly, that is, someone remotely changed it without having a phone in their hands, after which the phone was blocked

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 6, 2021 7:45 AM in response to kb1951

Problems with whatsapp began, then the code with all contacts changed because "one or more of your devices was logged in or out", then the PIN code of the two-step verification changed and I could not log in to the application, had to reset the two-step verification and create another PIN. After 12 hours, problems with the phone itself began. The password to unlock the iPhone was allegedly incorrect, although I entered it correctly, that is, someone remotely changed it without having a phone in their hands, after which the phone was blocked

Can the iPhone be hacked without open access to it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.