Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Failed login

When I try to log in to my Apple Music on a new computer that I set up and signed into properly with my apple ID I just wasn't able to log in and it kept taking me to the subscription pop-up like I don't have an account, but I do, what can I do to fix this?

Posted on Nov 6, 2021 6:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 1:24 PM

Hey LukeGaucher,

We understand that you're having trouble signing into Apple Music on a new computer, and we'd love to help out.

Just to confirm, does this only happen when you try to access Apple Music on your new computer? In other words, are you able to access Apple Music successfully on other devices without an issue?

Are you using these steps to try and sign into your Apple ID account on your new device? Sign in with your Apple ID

When trying to sign in, are you prompted to enter a verification code? "Whenever you sign in with your Apple ID on a new device or browser, you'll confirm your identity with your password plus a six-digit verification code. There are a few ways you can get a verification code. You can use the code displayed on your trusted device, get a text or phone call, or generate a code from your trusted device."

More about verification codes and signing in with two-factor authentication here: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Thanks!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2021 1:24 PM in response to LukeGaucher

Hey LukeGaucher,

We understand that you're having trouble signing into Apple Music on a new computer, and we'd love to help out.

Just to confirm, does this only happen when you try to access Apple Music on your new computer? In other words, are you able to access Apple Music successfully on other devices without an issue?

Are you using these steps to try and sign into your Apple ID account on your new device? Sign in with your Apple ID

When trying to sign in, are you prompted to enter a verification code? "Whenever you sign in with your Apple ID on a new device or browser, you'll confirm your identity with your password plus a six-digit verification code. There are a few ways you can get a verification code. You can use the code displayed on your trusted device, get a text or phone call, or generate a code from your trusted device."

More about verification codes and signing in with two-factor authentication here: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Thanks!

Failed login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.