Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is that mean if I’m getting that display message in my phone

Is there any problem with my phone if I’m getting display message which said unable to verify this iPhone has a genuine apple display?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 6, 2021 9:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2021 9:18 PM

Generally that message is displayed on your screen if you have had a screen replaced and the repair shop used non-Apple parts for your screen. The message is confirming that your iPhone is unable to determine whether the display installed on your iPhone is a genuine Apple Display. Did you have any repairs performed on your iPhone recently? Did you just buy this iPhone and the seller had repairs done on it before selling to you?

You will see a notification on your Lock screen for the first 4 days that you use your device and in the Settings app for 15 days. After that period, you can find the notification by going to Settings > General > About

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 6, 2021 9:18 PM in response to abdul-rahman97

Generally that message is displayed on your screen if you have had a screen replaced and the repair shop used non-Apple parts for your screen. The message is confirming that your iPhone is unable to determine whether the display installed on your iPhone is a genuine Apple Display. Did you have any repairs performed on your iPhone recently? Did you just buy this iPhone and the seller had repairs done on it before selling to you?

You will see a notification on your Lock screen for the first 4 days that you use your device and in the Settings app for 15 days. After that period, you can find the notification by going to Settings > General > About

Axel F.

What is that mean if I’m getting that display message in my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.