Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does each AirPods Pro has a different model number printed? Left AirPod has A2083 and right has A2084, is it genuine?

Does each AirPods Pro has a different model number printed? Left AirPod has A2083 and right has A2084, is it genuine?

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 1:17 AM

7 replies

Nov 12, 2021 3:34 PM in response to stedman1

Can anyone tell me what the model number is for a MagSafe Charging Case for AirPods Pro? I have the wireless charger with model number A2190 etched into the inside of the lid and am looking to buy a used MagSafe version. I want to make sure I get the correct model. I scoured Apple's website and the only info I can find is here: <https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209580>, but that shows the MagSafe version and the wireless version with the same A2190 model number, so I'm thinking it's an error.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.