Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Filemaker Pro Alternate

Is there another database program other than Filemaker Pro? I have used Filemaker for so many years for so many different things, but I can no longer afford the updates. The program has always been expensive, but worked so well for me. Now, I am retired and on a fixed income; the upgrades are too expensive for me to justify buying. Is there another program?

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 10:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 10:44 AM

Hello fcgiles,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We understand you want to use another database program other than Filemaker Pro. We're happy to assist you with this.

You can search in the Apple App Store for database apps that will have the features that you like:

Download apps from the App Store on your Mac

Best Regards.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2021 10:44 AM in response to fcgiles

Hello fcgiles,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We understand you want to use another database program other than Filemaker Pro. We're happy to assist you with this.

You can search in the Apple App Store for database apps that will have the features that you like:

Download apps from the App Store on your Mac

Best Regards.

Filemaker Pro Alternate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.