You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m getting virus notifications on my iPhone and IPAD how do I prevent this

I’m getting virus notifications on my iPhone and IPOD how do I prevent this from happening

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 2:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 2:23 PM

They are all scams, so you can safely ignore them. See→Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you see them in your calendar here is what to do→Delete spam calendars and events on iPhone - Apple Support.

If you get them in email or messages just delete them.

And if you see them in your web browser go to Settings/Safari and tap Clear History and Website Data.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 8, 2021 2:23 PM in response to Amackjr

They are all scams, so you can safely ignore them. See→Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you see them in your calendar here is what to do→Delete spam calendars and events on iPhone - Apple Support.

If you get them in email or messages just delete them.

And if you see them in your web browser go to Settings/Safari and tap Clear History and Website Data.

I’m getting virus notifications on my iPhone and IPAD how do I prevent this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.