Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not receiving text or iMessages on my new phone

I am unable to receive text or iMessages on my new iPhone 13

iPhone 13

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 7:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 7:25 PM

Are you able to make and receive phone calls? If not, then you may not have an active cellular service on your new iPhone 13. If you still have your old iPhone and that works, then you can swap out the SIM card from that phone into your new iPhone. This will switch the service to the new iPhone.

If you can make and receive phone calls and not getting SMS texts, then contact your carrier about this issue. Your carrier manages and provides the SMS text feature.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2021 7:25 PM in response to bakergirls

Are you able to make and receive phone calls? If not, then you may not have an active cellular service on your new iPhone 13. If you still have your old iPhone and that works, then you can swap out the SIM card from that phone into your new iPhone. This will switch the service to the new iPhone.

If you can make and receive phone calls and not getting SMS texts, then contact your carrier about this issue. Your carrier manages and provides the SMS text feature.

Axel F.

Not receiving text or iMessages on my new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.