Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can I not call out on my new iPhone 13

Why can I not call out from my new apple iPhone? I can receive calls

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 7:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 7:45 PM

Wyomingmissy Said:

"Why can I not call out on my new iPhone 13: Why can I not call out from my new apple iPhone? I can receive calls"

-------

Visit the Tips on this Link: If you can't Make or Receive Calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies

Nov 8, 2021 7:40 PM in response to Wyomingmissy

Did you activate your new iPhone 13 with your carrier? Your iPhone 13 probably does not have an active service SIM card installed in it. You are able to receive calls because you have setup your iPhone 13 with the same Apple ID as your old iPhone and Wi-Fi calling is making it able to receive calls when connected to a Wi-Fi Network and it is nearby your old iPhone.

Where is the active SIM card from your old iPhone? If you have not removed it from the old iPhone, then do so and install it in the new iPhone. This will switch the active service from your old iPhone to your new iPhone.

If you have doubts about this, then contact your carrier and they will be able to help you get your iPhone activated on their network.

Axel F.

Why can I not call out on my new iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.