Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Devices In Dubai

Apple in Dubai says that the phones are out of stock. When do they usually re stock iphones?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 10:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 10:58 PM

"Apple Devices In Dubai: Apple in Dubai says that the phones are out of stock. When do they usually re stock iphones?"

Supply & Demand:

Don't forget about where these are manufactured, and what is occurring: COVID. It's a matter of Supply & Demand. It took me 6 weeks to get my iPhone. It may take the same amount of time for you.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2021 10:58 PM in response to Dila225

"Apple Devices In Dubai: Apple in Dubai says that the phones are out of stock. When do they usually re stock iphones?"

Supply & Demand:

Don't forget about where these are manufactured, and what is occurring: COVID. It's a matter of Supply & Demand. It took me 6 weeks to get my iPhone. It may take the same amount of time for you.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Apple Devices In Dubai

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.