You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game crashing every few minutes

Hey, I've been playing elder scrolls online for 2 years on my macbook and it was okay, some minimal crashes here and there but nothing serious. But recently the game keeps crashing every 5 minutes, even if i don't do anything and I get this error message.

Anybody can help me understand what's going on?

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 3:03 AM

5 replies

Nov 9, 2021 4:21 AM in response to valentine_cs

Point of reference - if the issue was present in two older versions of macOS, the probability of the issue being fixed in a newer version of macOS an unrealistic expectation.

The maker or developer of the Game is responsible to make their software work with the Version of macOS it is intended to run on and not the other way around.

Nov 9, 2021 5:16 AM in response to valentine_cs

If your games start crashing on Mac, the first step would be to check the system requirement of the game. This will let you know if the game can be played in this OS or there are some other requirements. If the game needs some other system requirements, no other step will be helpful other than changing the Mac. So, it is always recommended to check the system requirement first, before purchasing a game.

If you found that system requirement is not the issue, go for updating the game next. The latest versions of the games are always available in the app store if the game is downloaded from the app store. What you need to do is just open the Mac app store and click on the update button located on the top bar. That’s all. The game will be updated. But if no updates are available, it will be shown in the app store.

Game crashing every few minutes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.