Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Pro Max battery health drains fast

I have an iphone 12 pro max …. Its underwarranty and my battery health drains very fast

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 4:05 AM

10 replies

Nov 9, 2021 5:57 AM in response to Yeet_Boy_FRESH

But it's not an opinion. Apple suggests a 1 - 2% decline in Battery Health is normal. And the battery in an iPhone 11 Pro and 12 Pro are not the same size. And unless two phone have been used side by side, exactly same in terms of use and charging, they can't be compared to each other in terms of Battery Health. In other words, you cannot compare your phone's battery health to the OPs battery health.

Nov 9, 2021 6:01 AM in response to yoradyl144

yoradyl144 wrote:

You have to take it to the service center. Happened to me, liquid damage in the charging port. Since I don’t have applecare, they’re charging me almost the same price as the new one. Iphone 12 pro Max is not even water resistant.

And you have determined numan37 has water damage in their charging port, how? Because you do, doesn't mean the OP does and the OP question has absolutely nothing to do with your situation.

iPhone 12 Pro Max battery health drains fast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.