Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to use app store

Whenever I try to download something on app store I am not able to login my apple id.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 8:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 7:56 AM

Hello vishesh129,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to use the App Store on your Mac, as you get an error message about your Apple ID. There are a couple of things to try with this situation. First, try opening the Music app on your Mac or another device and signing in with your Apple ID and check payment method and here is more info:

Sign in with your Apple ID

Another step that could be helpful would to go to appleid.apple.com and make sure your payment method is correct:

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2021 7:56 AM in response to vishesh129

Hello vishesh129,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to use the App Store on your Mac, as you get an error message about your Apple ID. There are a couple of things to try with this situation. First, try opening the Music app on your Mac or another device and signing in with your Apple ID and check payment method and here is more info:

Sign in with your Apple ID

Another step that could be helpful would to go to appleid.apple.com and make sure your payment method is correct:

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

Cheers!

Not able to use app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.