Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was told I had a free 3 month Apple TV subscription.

I signed up. Where is my free 3 month subscription? Deb

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 9:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 9:42 AM

How did you sign up exactly? What did you do?

The 3 months should have appeared when you were signing up as the only option.

If you signed up for the 7 day free trial, then that excludes the 3 months free.

You can verify your subscription by following the steps here: link-> How to find and manage a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If it says it ends in 3 months, then you are correctly signed up for the 3 free months. Otherwise you will need to contact Apple support to get it straightened out. Click here-> contact Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2021 9:42 AM in response to DebraLynn1977

How did you sign up exactly? What did you do?

The 3 months should have appeared when you were signing up as the only option.

If you signed up for the 7 day free trial, then that excludes the 3 months free.

You can verify your subscription by following the steps here: link-> How to find and manage a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If it says it ends in 3 months, then you are correctly signed up for the 3 free months. Otherwise you will need to contact Apple support to get it straightened out. Click here-> contact Apple Support

I was told I had a free 3 month Apple TV subscription.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.