You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud billing

I am struggling to update my iCloud billing information. I have tried to update via settings as well as via my Apple ID, but it keeps coming back as failed. I am sure I am using the correct card number, expiry date and security code. Please help

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 10:59 AM

1 reply

Nov 10, 2021 8:54 AM in response to Rockyjazz

Hi there Rockyjazz,

Thanks for joining us in Apple Support Communities! From what we can tell, you're having difficulty updating the payment method for your Apple ID. We're glad you're here, and we can help.

To start, you'll want to be sure you're using a valid payment method for the country or region that you're in. Learn about which payment methods you can use with your Apple ID in this link:

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

Next, make sure you're following the correct steps to update your payment method by working through the guidance here:

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

If you're still having issues updating or verifying your payment method, try the steps in the link below:

If you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID

We hope this information is helpful. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any more questions.

Take care.

iCloud billing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.