Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upgrade & Trade-in Program

Hi Everyone,

In November 2020 I used the Apple Trade-in Program to get my IPhone 12 Pro. However, I did not mean to do the Trade-in. I thought the Upgrade Program was the same thing, and I ended up having to make payments on both my IPhone 11 Pro (which I had sent back via the trade-in program) AND the IPhone 12 Pro, which I currently still have. A year later, my IPhone 11 Pro is finally paid off, even though it has not been in my possession for a year.

Now with the IPhone 13 Pro out, I do not want to make the same mistake. I want to enroll in the Upgrade Program, but I keep getting different answers from Apple and Citizens One on whether or not I would need to pay off the IPhone 12 Pro or not. I'm hoping that I could send the IPhone 12 Pro back and be done with that phone, since I have completed 12 payments and remain in good standing with Citizens One. I also checked online and I am eligible to enroll in the Upgrade Program, but I'm so sick of paying on 2 phones. Does anyone know the answer to this?

Thank you!

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 12:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 12:58 PM

This is the program you want --> iPhone Upgrade Program - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply

Upgrade & Trade-in Program

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.