You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 6. I've only had the watch since August 2021. It vibrates and sounds notifications, but there are no images or color on the screen. I've tried everything. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem or what the issue is?

My apple watch has a black screen. I've only had the watch since August 2021. It vibrates and sounds notifications, but there are no images or color on the screen. I've tried everything. I went to the Appl store--butthe wait was 2 hours and I had to leave before they called me.

Any suggestions on how to fix this problem or what the issue is?

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 2:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 2:24 PM

I suspect it is either a hardware problem or you have Screen Curtain enabled:

Use Screen Curtain with VoiceOver for your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

For repair & service:

watch Repair - Official Apple Support

watch Service Pricing - Apple Support

3 replies

Apple Watch 6. I've only had the watch since August 2021. It vibrates and sounds notifications, but there are no images or color on the screen. I've tried everything. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem or what the issue is?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.