Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple SE and Oticon hearing aids

I've successfully used Oticon hearing aids with my Apple Se for a couple of years. My question is regarding playing audio from the phone from a video or other source. Is there a way to switch output from hearing aids to the speaker? I can do it while on a phone call, there is an option, but I haven't found a way other than shutting off the hearing aids. Any suggestions appreciated.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 2:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 6:00 PM

What might work is this:

Swipe down from the upper right corner to pull up the Control Center. One of the tiles should be a square labeled with the audio you're playing. In the upper right corner of that tile, tap the Airplay icon. A list of choices should come up. Switch from your hearing aids to the iPhone speaker.

~Lyssa

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2021 6:00 PM in response to Dec-Juv

What might work is this:

Swipe down from the upper right corner to pull up the Control Center. One of the tiles should be a square labeled with the audio you're playing. In the upper right corner of that tile, tap the Airplay icon. A list of choices should come up. Switch from your hearing aids to the iPhone speaker.

~Lyssa

Apple SE and Oticon hearing aids

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.