Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any way to notify Apple of a scam message that says it’s from the App Stor

How can I notify Apple of message scam that says it is from the App Store? Does Apple even care?

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 3:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 3:21 PM

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you receive a suspicious email that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, you can forward it to reportphishing@apple.com.

To report spam or other suspicious messages that you receive through iMessage, tap Report Junk under the message. You can also block unwanted messages and calls.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2021 3:21 PM in response to Tutu6808

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you receive a suspicious email that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, you can forward it to reportphishing@apple.com.

To report spam or other suspicious messages that you receive through iMessage, tap Report Junk under the message. You can also block unwanted messages and calls.

Nov 9, 2021 3:47 PM in response to Tutu6808

Tutu6808 Said:

"Is there any way to notify Apple of a scam message that says it’s from the App Stor: How can I notify Apple of message scam that says it is from the App Store? Does Apple even care?"

-------

Yes. Take a screenshot of the Message, and report it to: reportphishing@apple.com. Use my User Tip: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tip

Is there any way to notify Apple of a scam message that says it’s from the App Stor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.