Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to manually delete an app not from the App Store

I have a couple of cycling training app on my Macbook Air (M1) that didn't come from the App Store. I have Monterey. Is there a way manually find and delete all components of the non App Store app I want to delete? I need to free up some space and get rid of these apps. Thanks very much for any advice. George

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 4:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 4:23 PM

skua123 Said:

"How to manually delete an app not from the App Store: I have a couple of cycling training app on my Macbook Air (M1) that didn't come from the App Store. I have Monterey. Is there a way manually find and delete all components of the non App Store app I want to delete? I need to free up some space and get rid of these apps. Thanks very much for any advice. George"

-------

Ask the Developer:

Find out who the Developer is, and then ask them for the proper method of removing this. It may require an uninstaller.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2021 4:23 PM in response to skua123

skua123 Said:

"How to manually delete an app not from the App Store: I have a couple of cycling training app on my Macbook Air (M1) that didn't come from the App Store. I have Monterey. Is there a way manually find and delete all components of the non App Store app I want to delete? I need to free up some space and get rid of these apps. Thanks very much for any advice. George"

-------

Ask the Developer:

Find out who the Developer is, and then ask them for the proper method of removing this. It may require an uninstaller.

How to manually delete an app not from the App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.